This is officially post #1 on my new blog. Enjoy 🙂
Is blogging dead? Who cares! I’m doing this for me.
I want to keep track of all the fun things I’m doing in my life and I figure this is an easy way to do it. I don’t know why I didn’t start doing this a long time ago but it doesn’t matter because life happens in the present and the only thing that truly matters is the now! (The past and the future are illusions… Actually, it’s all illusions and illusions aren’t even real but let’s not go too deep on ’em Corey, not this early.)
I will be writing about all things I find interesting, entertaining, enlightening, and so on. I also want to improve my writing and storytelling skills.
Here’s a few reasons you might like to tag along:
- I’m an avid learner. I’m always diving into new things and I’ll share what I learn along the way here. (Bonus: join my Wired For Success Club by filling out the form below and I’ll keep you in the loop automatically.)
- I’m extremely honest and blunt and I’ll probably be sharing things that will be considered “controversial” from time to time… Ooh, how juicy!
- I’m just really awesome. That’s a pretty good reason.
- I love to help people choose happiness in life so I’ll be sharing insights into how you can do that more easily.
- This is reason #5 because my marketing background has taught me that people like odd numbers more than even ones for some reason.
Yup, so that’s it! Consider this your official invitation to the party and I hope you enjoy yourself!